Getting to Know Your Machine
A wonderful place to start your sewing experience!
Introduction to Quilt Making : Piecing and Finishing
We'll cover cutting, piecing, basic free motion and straight line quilting and binding.
Quilting 2 : Building Blocks
Expand your piecing skill while learning how to construct 4 common blocks
Introduction to English Paper Piecing - EPP
Learn why handwork is a favorite of so many!
Introduction to Foundation Paper Piecing -FPP
Perfect points? This is the way to achieve them!
Beginning Garment Sewing
You will complete an elastic waisted pair of pants or skirt.
Beyond Beginning Garment Sewing
Bring your own garment project and get guidance with fitting and/or construction.
Frankie Shirt Class
Construct this universally flattering A-line shirt
Clam Up Bag by Annie
Learn to work with Soft & Stable AND zippers while making a useful zippered bag
Making MINI Backpack by Noodle-head
Spend the afternoon working on this trendy mini backpack. Some pre-class homework required.
- Class fees are required at time of registration.
- Each class, other than Getting to Know Your Machine, assumes you really know how to thread your machine, wind a bobbin, select stitches and change feet. If you don't know how to perform these tasks sign up for Getting to Know Your Machine first and then you'll be set for future classes!
- Each class has a minimum number of students, sign up early to avoid class cancellation.
- No refunds are issued unless Sarah's Fabrics cancels a class.
- Students must be at least 16 years old unless otherwise stated.